Win a Pokémon Trading Card Game: EX Tin
We’re giving you the chance to win one of six Pokémon Trading Card Game: EX Tins, which we recently reviewed, that were launched across Europe last week.
There are three versions available, differentiated by either containing a Reshiram-EX, Zekrom-EX or Kyurem-EX card, and we’ve got two of each to give away. Alongside this, the EX Tins also include a set of four Booster Packs; two from Black & White: Next Destinies, one from Black & White: Noble Victories, and one from the Black & White: Emerging Powers, each containing a random selection of ten cards.
To win, we’re trying something new and will be offering you two ways to enter the competition – you can get two entries for yourself by using both methods!
Firstly, all you have to do is answer the following question correctly:
What was the name of Ash Ketchum’s starter Pokémon?
Once you’ve worked it out, email your answer to email@example.com with the subject ‘Pokémon Competition’.
For a second entry into the competition, head to Twitter and write the following:
“I’ve entered the Pokémon competition on @NintendoUni, follow them and RT to win! http://www.nintendo-universe.co.uk/2012/03/26/win-a-pokemon-trading-card-game-ex-tin/ #Nintendo #Pokemon”
We’re planning on giving away three Pokémon Trading Card Game: EX Tins to email participants, and three to those that enter through Twitter.
Best of luck to you all!
Competition rules are as follows:
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland only.
2. No one associated with Nintendo Universe may enter the competition.
3. Winners will be chosen at random from successful entrants, and will be notified within a day of the competition closing on Friday 6th April 2012.
4. If the competition winner does not respond by Friday 13th April 2012, Nintendo Universe reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant who has also entered the competition successfully.
5. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, email addresses used in regards of the competition will be used solely for the purposes of the competition and stored securely. Once the competition has closed, all records of entrants email addresses will be deleted.