Win a copy of Horrid Henry: The Good, The Bad and The Bugly for Nintendo 3DS
Our series of competitions continues, with the latest prize on offer being recent Nintendo 3DS release Horrid Henry: The Good, The Bad and The Bugly.
Based upon the characters created by Francesca Simon and illustrated by Tony Ross, and the BAFTA nominated CiTV series produced by Novel Entertainment, Horrid Henry: The Good, The Bad and The Bugly sees players explore three exciting worlds as Henry finds himself challenged with solving a variety of brain-bending puzzles and defeating evil bosses as he aims to rescue Bunny – Perfect Peter’s toy rabbit.
Fortunately Henry will be able to use his goo shooter, which will feature four new types of goo, against creatures that try to stop his progress as you seek to discover who stole Bunny.
The game is sure to prove incredibly popular this Christmas period, and we’re delighted to be able to provide three lucky winners with a copy each. The competition is now live, and will run until 5pm on Thursday 15th December 2011.
To win, all you have to do is answer the following question correctly!
What is the name of Horrid Henry’s class teacher?
a) Miss Porridge-Face
b) Miss Battle-Axe
c) Miss Turtle-Snout
Once you’ve worked it out, email your answer to email@example.com with the subject ‘Horrid Henry Competition’ and we’ll be in touch with the winner after the competition closes. Best of luck to you all!
Also, to keep up with the latest Nintendo news you can follow us on Twitter!
Please view the competition rules below:
Competition rules are below:
1. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland only.
2. No one associated with Nintendo Universe may enter the competition.
3. Winners will be chosen at random from successful entrants, and will be notified within a day of the competition closing on Thursday 15th December 2011.
4. If the competition winner does not respond by Friday 16th December 2011, Nintendo Universe reserves the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant who has also provided the correct answer.
5. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, email addresses used in regards of the competition will be used solely for the purposes of the competition and stored securely. Once the competition has closed, all records of entrants email addresses will be deleted.