Wii U UK showcase tour kicks off at Eurogamer Expo
Nintendo have announced that they will be touring the country with the revolutionary Wii U, giving consumers plenty of opportunity to experience the console first-hand ahead of launch on November 30th.
Attendees will also see Mario and Luigi, with Wii U challenges putting you through your paces as you compete for prizes.
You’ll also be able to sample Nintendo 3DS XL titles, including Pokémon Black Version 2/Pokémon White Version 2 and New Super Mario Bros. 2.
The tour will visit the following events and venues:
* Eurogamer Expo, London: 27th – 30th September
* Braehead shopping centre, Glasgow: 11th – 14th October
* Play Expo, Manchester: 13th – 14th
* Westfield, Derby: 18th – 21st October
* MCM Expo, London: 26th – 28th October
* Highcross Shopping Centre, Leicester: 1st – 4th November
* The Bullring, Birmingham: 8th – 11th November
* Westfield Stratford City, London: 15th – 18th November
* Metro Centre, Newcastle: 22nd – 25th November
* Gadget Show Christmas, London: 30th November – 2nd December
* Westfield, London: 6th – 9th December
* Centre: MK, Milton Keynes: 13th – 16th December
* Arndale centre, Manchester: 3rd – 6th January