UnExplored: Unlocked Edition Update Version 1.3.0 Now Available
Digerati and Nephilim Game Studios have released a new software update for UnExplored: Unlocked Edition on Nintendo Switch,
This is a wide-reaching update for the procedurally generated dungeon crawler, implementing multiple bug fixes while improving audio quality – with stereo music and audio panning for sound effects now working correctly.
There will, hopefully, no longer be any problem when resuming the game after it has been suspended, and it should no longer crash when left idle for a few minutes.
UnExplored: Unlocked Edition is now available on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
UnExplored: Unlocked Edition Update Version 1.3.0 Patch Notes
- Game is no longer unstable when put to Sleep and resumed later.
- Improved audio quality.
- Stereo music now working correctly.
- Audio panning for sound effects correctly working.
- Fix for being able to break Tutorial, “Pray for Help” disabled during Tutorial.
- The game will no longer crash in the Options screen or left on a dialogue for a few minutes.
- Twin-stick controller message misspelled word fixed.
- Grammatical error in Options fixed.
- The user was unable to combine flash of oil with weapons.
- When the user has no gold to purchase items, Rope will still show as purchasable.
- Editing controller bindings will cause incorrect button mappings displayed.
- If the user sets the Use/Combine button it affects the user of UI prompts such as Save and Quit.
- It is not possible for the user to move the cursor into the corners of the map.
- Sword will be auto-equipped in the Tutorial when picked up.
- Crash fix for when picking up a pile of dropped items at once.
- Fix for pedestals not working correctly on occasions.
- Staff now displayed correctly in shop.
- Fix for missing text when scanning dungeon elements.