Two-Month Twitch Pokémon Marathon Starts Next Week
The Pokémon Company and Twitch have teamed up to stream an epic two-month marathon of Pokémon the Series, covering the first nine seasons of Ash and Pikachu’s adventures together and eight Pokémon feature films.
This will start next week on the TwitchPresents channel, and will run from 10am PDT on Monday 27th August – Sunday 28th October.
“Mondays through Thursdays will feature blocks of 10 to 16 Pokémon the Series episodes, with each block repeating throughout the day,” The Pokémon Company explains.
“Fridays and Saturdays will consist of encore presentations of the episodes that were featured at the beginning of that week.
“Additionally, a special Pokémon movie presentation will take place each Sunday. Check the TwitchPresents channel for more information about when the movies will air.”
Here’s when you can catch each Pokémon the Series season:
- August 27th: Pokémon: Indigo League (Season 1)
- September 3rd: Pokémon: Adventures in the Orange Islands (Season 2)
- September 10th: Pokémon: The Johto Journeys (Season 3)
- September 17th: Pokémon: Johto League Champions (Season 4)
- September 24th: Pokémon: Master Quest (Season 5)
- October 1st: Pokémon Advanced (Season 6)
- October 8th: Pokémon: Advanced Challenge (Season 7)
- October 15th: Pokémon: Advanced Battle (Season 8)
- October 22nd: Pokémon: Battle Frontier (Season 9)
Twitch adds that this is “just the beginning of a 10-month celebration of Pokémon,” with more news to be shared about what else is to come “around the 2018 holiday season.”