Nintendo of America has shared the top 30 games that were downloaded on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch in July.
That saw the free-to-play battle royale game Fortnite secure the top spot, with Square Enix’s role-playing game Octopath Traveler in second place and Hollow Knight, Minecraft and Enter the Gungeon left to round out the top five.
The surprises come in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (No. 6), Splatoon 2 (No. 7) and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (No. 15) continuing to see strong digital sales when compared with Europe.
Top 30 Nintendo Switch Games: July 2018
2. Octopath Traveler
3. Hollow Knight
5. Enter The Gungeon
6. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
7. Splatoon 2
8. Sonic Mania
9. Mario Tennis Aces
10. Rocket League
11. Stardew Valley
12. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
13. Mega Man X Legacy Collection
14. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
15. Mario Kart 8 DeluxeArcade Archives VS. Super Mario Bros.
18. Dead Cells
19. Overcooked! Special Edition
20. Pokémon Quest
21. FIFA 18
23. Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2
24. Super Mario Odyssey
25. Pocket Rumble
26. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
27. Wizard of Legend
28. Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA
29. Xenoblade Chronicles 2
30. Overcooked 2
[Ranking based on Nintendo eShop unit sales in July 2018 for the Nintendo Switch system.]