Nintendo of Europe has shared the top 15 games that were downloaded on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch in April.
That saw Studio MDHR’s classic run and gun action game Cuphead secure the top spot, with Super Mario Odyssey, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Enter The Gungeon, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild rounding out the top five.
Elsewhere in the chart, early pre-orders for Capcom’s Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (No. 14) have seen interest in the action RPG start strongly.
Top 15 Nintendo Switch Games: April 2019
2. Super Mario Odyssey
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
4. Enter The Gungeon
5. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
6. Final Fantasy VII
7. Rocket League
8. Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition
10. FIFA 19
11. Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
12. Overcooked! 2
13. Stardew Valley
14. Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
15. Octopath Traveler