With the chance to register your interest on the Wired Productions Store, this will come with a physical copy of the game with a reverse inlay sleeve “complete with digital EP download and inventive stickers.”
This comes from a team that used to work at Lionhead Studios, and is pitched as “an immersive puzzle adventure game set in an alternate-timeline Victorian universe, wrapped in a powerful tale of love and compromise.”
In your effort to unravel the thought-provoking story of genius Victorian inventor Albert J. Butterworth, you must guide a troop of mischievous tin soldiers through a magical toy-filled world. You will need to use whimsical and inventive contraptions to bounce, shoot and glide them to their goal in more than 40 increasingly elaborate levels.
“Tin Hearts is a one-of-a-kind experience and we’re keen for players to go on this magical journey, with their sense of mystery and wonder as unspoilt as possible!” enthuses Rogue Sun managing director Kostas Zarifis. “Our release date trailer teases a whole load of never-before-seen content and features from the game, so we couldn’t be more excited to share it with the world!”
Wired Productions director Leo Zullo adds: “The brand-new Tin Hearts trailer is a showcase of the lovable characters with a stark change in gameplay from what we have previously shown. This April, gamers will discover what brilliant minds will do when under threat!”
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Embark on a Trail of Puzzles: Control toy cannons to clear the way ahead, bounce to new heights using trampoline drums and manipulate balloon inflating machines to help the soldiers reach their destination!
- Unravel the Story: Discover a deeply emotional story spanning generations and dimensions, masterfully woven into the fabric of this puzzle-filled world. Clues are everywhere, seek them out and you will be rewarded with a heartfelt tale, beautifully voiced and animated over three acts.
- Explore a Magical World: Feel like a child in a toy store as you immerse yourself in a magical, alternate-timeline Victorian universe full of nostalgic warmth and charm.
- Use Your Imagination: Unlock powers to control objects in the world, from wooden blocks to drums to toy trains. Link objects in interesting ways as you build paths to the exit for your fearless tin soldiers to follow, and slowly reveal the secrets of their past.
- Manipulate Time: Pause, fast-forward and rewind time to change the outcome of your actions and complete increasingly intricate puzzles.
- Enjoy the Memorable Soundtrack: Take your time working through the relaxing puzzles and enjoy the poignant soundtrack, from award-winning composer Matthew Chastney, whose credits include trailers for ‘JOKER’, ‘Chernobyl’, and ‘Bridgerton’.
- From the developers of Fable: Tin Hearts is brought to life by former members of the exceptionally talented Lionhead Studios development team, responsible for the critically acclaimed Fable series.
Tin Hearts will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 20th April 2023.