WayForward has released a new software update for The Mummy Demastered, their 16-bit-inspired battle against the undead that have risen to destroy humanity.
This has seen the developer make many improvements, such as shortened load times, adding support for HD Rumble on Nintendo Switch, rebalancing the death mechanic, and adjusting the spawn frequency of certain enemies.
The Mummy Demastered Update Patch Notes
– Initial load time has been drastically reduced.
– HD Rumble added to Nintendo Switch version
– Revamped the death mechanic:
> Health Packs regained from Undead Agents default to full
> Weapons Regained from Undead Agents have more ammo
> Undead Agents health more fairly balanced, based on number of Health Packs they are holding
– Health drops are more fairly balanced
– Spawn Frequency of Bats, Ravens, and Spiders re-balanced
– HP of all bosses has been re-balanced
– Game performance greatly increased