In this strategy RPG, you are recruited by the Dragoness and must build a mighty beast army, needing to develop powerful skills and abilities through both adventure and exploration.
Taking inspiration from the Heroes of Might and Magic series, you will have the chance to experience an epic fantasy tale, thwart a sinister adversary and restore order to a shattered realm.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Heroes of Might & Magic-inspired strategy RPG now coming to consoles – ‘The Dragoness: Command of the Flame’ combines base-building, exploration and strategic turn-based combat with a roguelite twist.
- Embark on an epic single-player campaign with 16 unique stages across 4 different biomes to restore peace to the Drairthir Peninsula.
- Challenge enemy armies on the stage map to grid-based tactical battles.
- 40 unique units to recruit – Only by recruiting a powerful beast army and managing your resources will you be able to prepare yourself for the dangers that lie ahead.
- Roguelite mechanics and strategies – Replay completed levels and beat challenges to gain additional special runes and resources.
The Dragoness: Command of The Flame will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2023.