You will be challenged to photograph and catalogue the finest dogs to maintain your social media presence, build your career, upgrade your camera and discover new canines – dodging between people, obstacles and double jump across buildings in your effort to secure a lucrative shot.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- First-person photographer action. Discover all new dogs and activities as you run, jump, and interact with the world… And dogs! (Yes, you CAN pet them!)
- SO. MANY. DOGS. Shibas, terriers, labs, pugs, and all kinds of breeds. You want ‘em, WE GOT EM!
- Have fun with dogs! Play fetch, dress them up in different hats, terrorize them with vacuum cleaners (you monster), and start dance parties. Normal dog things. Questionable dog things. Suspiciously human things.
- Take the best photos. Upgrade your gear to get the best dog pics. Zoom, filters, slow-mo, lenses, and so much more!
- A world populated entirely by dogs. Explore the lighthouse cove, take a sunset stroll on the boardwalk, zoom around the city of Muttropolis, and more! Either way, it’ll be filled with dogs. It’s rumored humans exist, but who cares?
Pupperazzi will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide “early next year.”