How to sync your Fit Meter in Wii Fit U
If you’ve got your copy of Wii Fit U, Wii Balance Board, and small, quirky Fit Meter, and filled with the best intentions for starting the new year with a healthier outlook, it’s unhelpful to become unstuck with getting everything set up.
Here we provide a quick guide to syncing your Fit Meter in Wii U, allowing you to track exercise that you do during your normal day. It’s also worth remembering that each Fit Meter can only hold one user’s data, so you will need to purchase additional devices if there are multiple users.
To sync your Fit Meter in Wii Fit U, follow the steps below:
1. Begin Wii Fit U from the Wii Menu screen.
2. If this is the first time that you have started the game you will either be instructed on how to create a new profile, or prompted to import data if you’ve copied across your Wii Fit / Wii Fit Plus profile. After which, you will be required to perform a Body Test.
3. Once you reach the Wii Fit Plaza screen, select your profile.
4. This will take you through to the Main Menu, where you should now select the Fit Meter icon which is to the right of your Mii character.
5. From here, you should now follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Fit Meter through using the Wii U GamePad connectivity.