Nintendo has released a software update for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, which now sees the mascot brawler on update version 13.0.1.
This has introduced compatibility for the Samus and E.M.M.I. amiibo that were released alongside Metroid Dread, made fixes and changes to the game’s roster of fighters and has addressed “several issues” to improve your gameplay experience.
Nintendo has clarified that this will be “the last fighter adjustment update, however other updates to fix potential bugs may be released in the future.”
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Update Version 13.0.1 Patch Notes
- Game-balance adjustments have been made. Please see the details of fixes and changes to fighters.
- The Samus (Metroid Dread) & E.M.M.I. (Metroid Dread) amiibo are now supported.
- Note: If you go to amiibo in Games & More and tap these amiibo to the NFC area, you can receive their spirits.
- Note: Samus (Metroid Dread) can be used as a Figure Player (FP).
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.