Super Smash Bros. for 3DS sales surpass 1.2 million in United States
Nintendo continue to see success, with Super Smash Bros. for 3DS having already sold more than 1.2 million units across the United States since launching on October 3rd.
Those combined physical and digital sales saw it not only become the best-selling handheld title this year, but also the tenth Nintendo 3DS title to confidently stride past one million unit sales in the country. Although the company expect Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, which release this Friday across the pond, to provide plenty of competition.
For those intrigued, Nintendo of America have shared the full list of million-plus sellers on Nintendo 3DS in the United States, which are as follows:
* Mario Kart 7 – 3.62 million
* Super Mario 3D Land – 3.34 million
* New Super Mario Bros. 2 – 2.33 million
* Pokémon X – 2.11 million
* Pokémon Y – 2.03 million
* Animal Crossing: New Leaf – 1.42 million
* The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D – 1.41 million
* Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon – 1.36 million
* Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS – 1.20 million
* The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds – 1.06 million