Super Mario Run Update Version 3.0.4 Now Available Introducing Remix 10, Daisy And Music Player
Players continue to dash, leap, and vault their way through the Mushroom Kingdom in Super Mario Run, and Nintendo has released a new software update that sees their entertaining auto-runner now on version 3.0.4.
This major update introduces Remix 10, a new mode where players will be challenged with completing 10 short courses. This will, eventually, see you unlock Daisy as a playable character, while more courses have been added to World Star, new buildings to Kingdom Builder, and tweaks have been made to the Toad Rally mode.
There’s even a Music Player, that lets you listen to music stored on your phone while playing – a nice touch seeing Mario and pals wear headphones whenever you do.
Changes Made In Super Mario Run Update Version 3.0.4
- Remix 10: In Remix 10, you’ll challenge 10 very short courses in a row. Daisy is lost somewhere along the way, so if you play enough courses you’ll be able to find her! You’ll also be able to play some extra Bonus Games and a Super Bonus Game to get various buildings for your kingdom as you run through this mode.
- World Star: There are some new courses to explore, including a forest, a ship packed with coins, and a whole airship armada. Each course adds a whole new level of fun!
- Daisy: Daisy, a new playable character, is here, and she brought a double-jump skill with her! If you play through enough Remix 10 courses, Princess Daisy of Sarasaland will join your group of friends. Her double-jump ability lets her jump while she’s already midair!
- Music Player: Now you can listen to music stored on your device while playing Super Mario Run. Mario and his friends will wear headphones when this feature is turned on! Find some music that will get you pumped to run some courses!
- Kingdom Builder: You may earn brand-new buildings from Bonus Games in Remix 10. Try to get as many as you can!
- Toad Rally: The way opponents are selected for Toad Rally has been adjusted. There is now less of a chance you’ll play against someone whose Toad population is significantly different from yours.