Players continue to dash, leap, and vault their way through the Mushroom Kingdom in Super Mario Run, and Nintendo has released a new software update that sees their entertaining auto-runner now on version 2.1.0.
This increased the number of Toads that can live in your kingdom, adds new buildings, lets you use your customised Mii character created in Miitomo as your player icon, and implements Game Center achievements.
Changes Made In Super Mario Run Update Version 2.1.0
- The maximum number of Toads that can live in your kingdom has increased to 99,999.
- New buildings have been added, including the 8-bit Bowser Statute, Bullet Bill Statue, Bob-omb Statue, and more. Getting them all will be a challenge for players of every skill level! Note: An in-game purchase is requred to get certain colour Toads required to unlock all buildings.
- Player icon improvements. You can now display your customised Mii character from Miitomo to really show off your fashion sense! (Note: Miitomo is required to use this feature. Miitomo is not available in all countries/regions.
- You can now find friends from your Nintendo Account.
- Game Center achievements have been implemented.
- Other changes and improvements.