We’ve dashed, leapt, and vaulted our way through the Mushroom Kingdom since Super Mario Run released on iPhone and iPad, and Nintendo continue to work hard that players continue to enjoy their hunt for Coins and high scores.
That sees the energetic auto-runner now be updated to version 1.1.0, adding in a new Easy Mode that will provide players with unlimited Bubbles and removes any worry around racing against the time limit.
Changes Made In Super Mario Run Update Version 1.1.0
- Added Easy Mode, which gives unlimited Bubbles and removes the time limit.
- Compatibility with new events.
- Compatibility with Korean.
- You will lose fewer Toads when losing in Toad Rally, and it will be easier to gather Toads.
- After receiving the My Nintendo reward Toad, he cannot be received again if save data is deleted. In order to resolve this issue, there is no longer a limit on the number of times Toad can be downloaded.
- Fixed other issues.