Super Mario 3D All-Stars is out now, and, with that, we’re here to help you collect every Power Star in Super Mario 64‘s Wet-Dry World.
Table of Contents
- Wet-Dry World Star 1: Shocking Arrow Lifts!
- Wet-Dry World Star 2: Top o’ the Town
- Wet-Dry World Star 3: Secrets in the Shallows And Sky
- Wet-Dry World Star 4: Express Elevator–Hurry Up!
- Wet-Dry World Star 5: Go to Town for Red Coins
- Wet-Dry World Star 6: Quick Race Through Downtown!
- Wet-Dry World Star 7: Collect 100 Coins
Wet-Dry World Star 1: Shocking Arrow Lifts!
From where you start the course, head over to the purple switch and use the platforms to reach the Crystal Tap. Touch it to raise the water level. Next, swim over to the square piece of floating wood ahead and jump up to the floating brick platforms above. From here you’ll then need to use the arrow lifts to take you over to the Power Star avoiding the spinning Amp enemy as you go.
Wet-Dry World Star 2: Top o’ the Town
When entering Wet-Dry World jump into the painting near the top to start the water level much higher. Now head over to the back of the course where you should see a small slope leading up to a higher section. Climb up making sure to avoid the Chuckya and then use the raised plank to walk away from the platform. Avoid the two spinning Amps along the way and then the fire-spitting Keronpa Ball. Jump past the spinning platform and hit the block to grab the Power Star.
Wet-Dry World Star 3: Secrets in the Shallows And Sky
You’ll need to find five secrets scattered around the course to reveal the Power Star. You’ll know you found one when a number appears above Mario. They can be found:
- Up the twisting ramp and on top of a short pillar. Hit the yellow block to get it.
- On that same area, hit the purple switch and climb the blocks to get to the top of the cage. Hit the yellow block.
- Lower the water level to the lowest possible point and stay on the bottom. You should see a block you’re able to push inside the wall. Push it to get the secret.
- Still at the bottom of the course you’ll should see another block on the outside you’re able to push. Push it to get the secret.
- Continue to push that block underneath the yellow block. Hit it to get the final secret.
Wet-Dry World Star 4: Express Elevator–Hurry Up!
Hit the switch to lower the water to its lowest level. Then punch or ground pound the wooden block in front of the cage. Now, make your way up to the top of the cage (you should see the Power Star inside and just below you).
Trigger the wooden lift just on the outside and once at the bottom head inside the cage through the hole you created by eliminating the block and jump onto the platform before it rises up again. Ride it to the top to grab the Power Star.
Wet-Dry World Star 5: Go to Town for Red Coins
To reach the town, you’ll want to jump into the painting at the highest point possible. This will raise the water level high enough so you’re able to jump over the fence to the right of where you start the course. Swim down and through the tunnel to reach the town itself. Inside the town, you’ll find the eight red coins littered around.
Wet-Dry World Star 6: Quick Race Through Downtown!
Head back over to the town area and lower the water level using the Crystal Tap. Run around the ground floor area until you find the Vanish Cap. Now speedily make your way over to the large cage located in the corner so you’re able to pass through it. Climb the structure to reach the Power Star.
Wet-Dry World Star 7: Collect 100 Coins
This is as simple as it sounds. You will need to collect 100 Coins in Wet-Dry World, at which point the Power Star will appear wherever you secure the final Coin.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is now available exclusively at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
More Super Mario 64 Guides:
- Every Power Star in Bob-omb Battlefield
- Every Power Star in Whomp’s Fortress
- Every Power Star in Cool, Cool Mountain
- Every Power Star in Jolly Roger Bay
- Every Power Star in Big Boo’s Haunt
- Every Power Star in Hazy Maze Cave
- Every Power Star in Lethal Lava Land
- Every Power Star in Shifting Sand Land
- Every Power Star in Dire, Dire Docks
- Every Power Star in Snowman’s Land
- Every Power Star in Tall, Tall Mountain
- Every Power Star in Tiny-Huge Island
- Every Power Star in Tick Tock Clock
- Every Power Star in Rainbow Ride