Super Mario 3D All-Stars is out now, and, with that, we’re here to help you collect every Power Star in Super Mario 64‘s Tiny-Huge Island.
Tiny-Huge Island Star 1:Pluck the Piranha Flower
Enter the course through the smaller painting and then make your way over to the platform with the pipe on the left. Enter the pipe to land in Huge Island and take on the Piranha Plants that spawn on the grassy island. Defeat them all to receive the Power Star.
Tiny-Huge Island Star 2: The Tip Top of the Huge Island
Another mountain to climb and on top another Power Star to grab. It doesn’t matter how you make your way to the top be it the Tiny or Huge Island, however when you reach the very top, you’ll need to be on Huge Island in order to actually get the Power Star.
Tiny-Huge Island Star 3: Rematch with Koopa the Quick
Koopa the Quick is back and you’ll find him halfway through the course. Enter the smaller painting and make your way to the left over the islands and hitting the purple switch. Double jump up to the section with the rolling ball and make your way upward, entering the pipe along the way. On Huge Island, instead of heading upward, make your way around the higher ground and you’ll find Koopa the Quick. The race is fairly straight forward with one key thing to remember. When running up the narrow wooden bridge, do not jump or else the wind will blow you backward. Beat Koopa for the Power Star.
Tiny-Huge Island Star 4: Five Itty Bitty Secrets
Mario will need to be on Tiny Island for this entire task so jump into the smaller painting when entering the course. You’ll now need to find five secrets to reveal the Power Star. You’ll find them:
- On the opposite side to the wall right at the start of the course, walk toward the small arch.
- Head over to where the cannon would be when Mario is small.
- From the last secret head up the beach-like area and you’ll see a thin wooden walkway. Jump at the hole in the mountain.
- The hole where the iron balls come out of.
- The small hole underwater at the very top of the mountain.
Tiny-Huge Island Star 5: Wiggler’s Red Coins
All eight coins are hidden within the mountain, the entrance of which can be found at the end of the narrow wooden walkway just across the beach-like area just after walking through the archway at the start of the course. You’ll need to be on Huge Island to enter. Once inside, you’ll need to jump your way to each of the eight red coins being careful not to fall.
Tiny-Huge Island Star 6: Make Wiggler Squirm
Wiggler can be found inside the mountain and get inside you’ll first need to head to the summit of Tiny Island. Ground pound the small pool of water to drain it and then head back down into the pipe to pop out on Huge Island. Make your way back up to the drained pool and jump into the hole.
Inside Wiggler awaits. You’ll need to jump on him three times to defeat him and reveal the Power Star.
Tiny-Huge Island Star 7: Collect 100 Coins
This is as simple as it sounds. You will need to collect 100 Coins in Tiny-Huge Island, at which point the Power Star will appear wherever you secure the final Coin.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars is now available exclusively at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
More Super Mario 64 Guides
- Every Power Star in Bob-omb Battlefield
- Every Power Star in Whomp’s Fortress
- Every Power Star in Cool, Cool Mountain
- Every Power Star in Jolly Roger Bay
- Every Power Star in Big Boo’s Haunt
- Every Power Star in Hazy Maze Cave
- Every Power Star in Lethal Lava Land
- Every Power Star in Shifting Sand Land
- Every Power Star in Dire, Dire Docks
- Every Power Star in Snowman’s Land
- Every Power Star in Wet-Dry World
- Every Power Star in Tall, Tall Mountain
- Every Power Star in Tick Tock Clock
- Every Power Star in Rainbow Ride