Konami has deployed another software update for Super Bomberman R, introducing new content and gameplay improvements to help players blast their way to victory.
That sees four new VS stages be added to the shop, as well as two new accessory series. But what impresses most are the broad improvements that have been made to the game. These range from an improved frame rate, tweaks to the controls and reduced lag in the Online Battle mode.
It also adds the chance to select the CPU difficulty in the Multiplayer Battle mode, adjusts how strong the Five Dastardly Bombers are in Story Mode, and grants the player more control over the camera.
Changes Made In Super Bomberman R Update Version 1.3
- Four new VS stages have been added to the shop (White Cross, Lagoon, Max Speed, Power Zone).
- Two new series of accessories have been added to the shop (Crowns, Bombs).
- The frame rate of the entire game has been improved. We also made slight adjustments and improved the controls as well.
- Less lags are likelier to happen when every participant in the Online Battle have good network connection. (If you want to find opponents with good connection, set Other > Basic Settings > Network Settings to the very left.)
- Made it possible to press L/R to change the inclination of the map in the Story Mode. Other > Basing Settings will also allow you to fix the camera position as well.
- You can now choose the strength of the COM on the Multiplayer Battle Mode.
- The strength of the Five Dastardly Bombers on the Story Mode have been adjusted.
- The difficulties of Beginner and Normal have been reduced, making it easier to beat them.
- Adjusted the heights and slopes on some maps to improve the visibility.
- If you continue a certain number of times in the Story Mode, you will be able to continue without paying any more gems.
- Changed the BP (Battle Point) increase/decrease rate for the League Battle.
- Fixed other various small bugs.