Konami continues to improve Super Bomberman R, releasing another software update that now sees the Nintendo Switch exclusive sat on Version 1.4.
This introduces new content while making gameplay tweaks, including the Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber and Pyramid Head Bomber characters that had been teased. The new arrivals don’t end there, either, with four new VS stages, two new accessory series, and more ways to win Gems to unlock everything.
Hexadrive has also adjusted the Power Zone’s movement speed and addressed “small bugs,” although it isn’t specified as to what these relate to.
Changes Made In Super Bomberman R Update Version 1.4
- Three new characters are now available in the shop. (Vic Viper Bomber, Simon Belmont Bomber, Pyramid Head Bomber)
- Four new VS stages are now available in the shop. (Conveyor Belt Classic, Panic Factory, Plain Floor, Desert Fort)
- Two new series of accessories are now available in the shop. (Item and Snowflake series)
- Other than Battle Royale, the Team Battle is now available as a Battle Rule. In this mode, the team with the last survivor wins the match.
- There are now more ways to win Gems and more Gems available. (Previously Gems could only be earned in the League Battle, but now all VS modes provide Gems.)
- Adjusted the movement speed of the Power Zone.
- Other small bugs have been fixed.