You play as Pronty in this subaquatic Metroidvania game, a genetically modified creature that combines “both aquatic creature and human traits.” Diving beneath the ocean, you will be challenged to defend the fallen Royla, City of the Deep, and unravel the mysteries that surround it.
Armed with “Bront” the Javelin, you will be able to explore the underwater world using your abilities and unlocking upgrades wisely through the Memory Board. That will not only help you defeat creatures that have been mutated by pollution but also help you in your search for the truth behind this modern Atlantis and the origin of your own existence.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features below:
- Unique “underwater javelin” combat system: Remotely control your javelin partner to repel enemies, remove obstacles, or protect yourself.
- A terrifying array of hostile and mutated sea life: Face 13 fearsome bosses, and more than 40 types of aquatic mutant monsters, resulting from frightening fusions between sea creatures and marine debris. Beware, there is always a bigger fish…
- Abilities and Upgrade Combination: Combine abilities and upgrades in Pronty’s “Memory Board” and strategize winning solutions to each exploration and combat situation
- Explore the magnificent, yet perilous, underwater city: Designed with a colorful, clean line art style to depict the mysterious underwater world, created a magnificently terrifying atmosphere.
- Magnificent and immersive underwater environments: The realistic underwater environment and best battle combat experience, made by sound design studio IMBA interactive, and 18light game previous work “Behind the Screen” composer Paul Su’s score accompanies players during their journey.
- A meaningful underwater story: Unveil the mysteries of Royla and your existence through a hundred levels to explore and survive.
Pronty: Fishy Adventure will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Q1 2022.