This has seen the developer remake GameCube and PlayStation 2 farming classic Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, returning you to Forgotten Valley’s tranquil community where, surrounded by your family, you will be able to begin a new carefree life growing crops and raising animals.
Promising “exciting updates” for returning fans, after putting down roots on your new farm in the peaceful town, you will have the chance to tell your own “generation-spanning tale” – bringing life to the land, finding love among the town’s friendly folk and make lasting memories with a family of your very own.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Befriend the residents of Forgotten Valley – Find new friends among the charming cast of characters in the tranquil town of Forgotten Valley and get to know them through all-new events!
- Establish your homestead – Live a carefree life on the farm growing crops and raising animals. Raise even cuter animals, new hybrid crops and build upgradeable facilities.
- Your Story, Your Way ‒ With the option to play as a male, female, or non-binary protagonist, as well as all eligible marriage candidates available for romance regardless of that choice, you can truly be who you want to be.
- Fall in love, start a family and build precious memories – Watch your child grow into adulthood as the years pass! Will they inherit the farm? Or will they find their calling somewhere else?
- A Wonderful Life for a new generation – Revisit a beloved story as never before, with reimagined visuals, animations, and additional updates to bring A Wonderful Life to a new generation.
Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Summer 2023.