The critically acclaimed four-part narrative adventure promises a rich storyline as you make choices to determine the flow of the plot and gameplay, and comes to the portable home console after its previous release on PC and mobile.
Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2: An epic adventure in a land of monsters, traps and magic. Journey across the deadly Shamutanti Hills and through the Cityport of Kharé, home to thieves, corrupt nobles and deadly mutants, as you attempt to recover the Crown of Kings. Armed with your sword, and over fifty spells with weird and wonderful effects, embark on a journey of a thousand choices where every one is remembered and will change your story.
Sorcery! Part 3: An open-world narrative adventure through a cursed wilderness of monsters, traps and magic. Hunt down the Seven Serpents, cast powerful spells that shape the story, and explore everywhere.
Sorcery! Part 4: An open-world narrative adventure into a cursed Citadel of monsters, traps and magic. Fight weird creatures, cast powerful spells that shape the story, cheat death, and explore everywhere.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Forge your own path. Go where you want in a vast world spread across four enormous maps.
- Weave your magic. Over fifty weird and wonderful spells await, that can send the narrative off in unpredictable directions. Talk to creatures, read minds, glue enemies to the ceiling or turn them to stone, fly, float, and more…
- Swindle the swindlers. Play to win at Swindlestones, a game of cunning and deceit, where you can earn gold as well as crucial information.
- Find your Spirit. Select your God from a pantheon of deities, all with their own quirks and powers
- Fight to survive. Battle hundreds of creatures with unique turn-based fighting that balances raw strength against cunning.
- Explore every avenue. Don’t like where you ended up? Curious about the path not taken? Rewind to any point in the story to try a different way.
- Spin your unique story. The game’s powerful storytelling engine allows for thousands of choices, all of which are remembered and can alter what happens next. No two playthroughs are the same.
- Play it again. New Game Plus mode unlocks tougher challenges and deeper secrets.
Steve Jackson’s Sorcery! The Complete Collection will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 23rd June 2022.