After they devise a mischievous scheme to steal the Royal Diamond, best friends Sok and Jester must start an improv theatre show and outperform their rival acts.
That will take them on a grand adventure to perform improvised shows and sing their hearts out, as only by becoming the best show in the kingdom will they receive an invite to the Royal Theatrical Spectacle in the Royal Palace – where the King keeps the precious gem.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- No two shows are alike! The branching pathways can take the performance anywhere, depending on the player’s choices.
- A fully voiced cast of colourful characters brings life and laughter to the show!
- A Wendigo, a tree looking for its roots and a blob of pesto are just a few.
- It’s always adventure time in hand-crafted locations like the cosy Dorp Town, the dark mysterious Woudwoods, and the radio-obsessed Stad City.
- An original soundtrack, written and performed by the developers is here to vibe to, infused with indie tunes!
Once Upon A Jester is now available digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.