Aspyr has confirmed that you can still use cheat codes in Star Wars: Episode I Racer on Nintendo Switch.
To input the cheat codes, you will firstly need to go to the New Profile page. From here, you hold the ZR Button and select letters with the L Button.
Once you have entered the code, select End with the L Button and you should receive confirmation the the cheat code has been entered successfully.
Star Wars: Episode I Racer is now available on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
List of Star Wars: Episode I Racer Cheat Codes
- Access Cheats Menu: RRDEBUG
- Auto Pilot: Enter the code above for All Cheats, then hold repair and drift simultaneously during a race.
- Invincibility: RRJABBA *
- Unlock All Cheat Codes: RRTANGENTABACUS *
- Unlock Cy Yunga (Replaces Bullseye Navior): RRCYYUN
- Unlock Jinn Reeso (Replaces Mars Guo): RRJINNRE
- Unlock Mirror Mode: RRTHEBEAST *
** These cheat codes will also unlock the Cheats Menu, you can access it by pausing a race and pressing the following buttons on the D-pad: Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right.