Nintendo of America has announced that Splatoon‘s next Splatfest will take place this weekend, which sees time travel selected as the chosen topic.
“We’ve just received this exclusive photograph that shows a dinosaur marching onto the set of Futurama,” the Squid Research Lab writes. “This can only mean one thing: IT’S SPLATFEST TIME!”
Warring Inklings will be asked whether they would rather travel to the past or future, with the Research Lab outlining pros and cons for each to help you make your choice. The pledge board will be in Inkopolis from today, with the Splatfest starting on Friday 15th January at 9pm PT.
- Dinosaurs are totally sweet.
- It’s easier to stay on your Paleo diet in the Paleolithic era.
- Caveman fashion was pretty fresh, assuming The Flintstones is an accurate documentation.
- Dinosaurs might eat you.
- No burgers OR pizza.
- Your mom might ask you to be her date to the Enchantment Under the Sea dance.
- Your best friend could be a robot.
- Holodecks provide hours of entertainment, all without needing to leave your house!
- Transportation potentially seems cooler: Rocketships? Scotty beaming you up?
- Robots might have gained intelligence and decided they’re not friendly.
- What happens if your transporter makes a mistake and mixes you up with someone else? I think we’ve all seen The Fly enough times to know what could happen…
- All food now comes in the form of an affordable and widely available pill, BUT IT’S ONLY AVAILABLE IN SQUID FLAVOR.