Splatoon’s free content may be coming to an end this month, but Nintendo continue to take the time to iron out any issues that are being highlighted by warring Inklings.
The Wii U exclusive has now received another software update – version 2.5.0 – that addresses shortcuts discovered on Arowana Mall and Piranha Pit stages, as well as tweaks when battling it out in either Museum D’Alfonsino and Mahi-Mahi Resort.
- Walleye Warehouse: Adjustments will be made to object placement in Rainmaker Mode.
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
- Piranha Pit: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Tower Control Mode.
- Museum D’Alfonsino: Fix the issue in modes other than Tower Control in which the area around the central rotating platform was registering as being inked in unintended ways.
- Mahi-Mahi Resort: Fix the issue In Rainmaker Mode in which breaking the Rainmaker barrier while in the central area caused the special gauge to fill more than intended.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.