Nintendo has released a new software update for Splatoon 2, which sees the kaleidoscopically-colored ink-based shooter now on version 4.6.0.
This update has introduced the 10 weapons from Sheldon’s Picks that were revealed in January, and two additional weapons in the Clear Dapple Dualies and Tenta Camo Brella.
It has been confirmed that these are the final weapons that Nintendo will add to the game, and, to list them out with their sub weapon and special weapon, they are:
- Aerospray PG (with Burst Bombs and Booyah Bomb)
- Bamboozler 14 Mk III (with Fizzy Bombs and Bubble Blower)
- Cherry H-3 Nozzlenose (with Splash Wall and Bubble Blower)
- Clear Dapple Dualies (with Torpedo and Splashdown)
- Fresh Squiffer (with Suction Bombs and Inkjet)
- Grim Range Blaster (with Burst Bombs and Tenta Missiles)
- Heavy Splatling Remix (with Point Sensor and Booyah Bomb)
- N-ZAP ‘83 (with Sprinkler and Ink Storm)
- Permanent Inkbrush (with Sprinkler and Ink Armor)
- Soda Slosher (with Splat Bombs and Burst-Bomb Launcher)
- Sploosh-o-matic 7 (with Splat Bombs and Ultra Stamp)
- Tenta Camo Brella (with Ink Mines and Ultra Stamp)
Nintendo has also added a new feature in weapon badges, that “act as marks of pride showing just how much you’ve used a particular weapon.” These will track how many points you have inked with each weapon, and once you reach 100,000, 500,000, 1,000,000, and the maximum number you will unlock them – which can be viewed on your player status screen and the equip screen.
Splatoon 2 is now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.