Ubisoft has released a new software update for South Park: The Fractured But Whole on Nintendo Switch, that sees the role-playing adventure around the Colorado town now on version 1.02.
This has resolved a critical issue where your save could be wiped, although the developer still continues “to ask that players only use the first three save positions (not including the auto-save).”
The other problems that have now been addressed include multiple situations where the game could freeze or end up on an infinite loading screen, as well as other minor bugs.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole Update Version 1.02 Patch Notes
- Resolved an infinite loading screen that might occur when entering the D-Mobile building.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players’ save files to be reset.
- Fixed a possible freeze if the player starts the Danger Deck DLC.
- Fixed a freeze that may occur when skipping a cinematic at the New Kid’s parents’ door.
- Resolved various minor bugs.