Sonic Mania Update Version 1.04 Now Available
SEGA, PagodaWest Games and Headcannon have released a new software update for Sonic Mania, which, as many will know, has added support for the Encore DLC Pack.
For those that choose to buy the downloadable content (or Sonic Mania Plus) it adds the new Encore Mode, two new playable characters in Mighty the Armadillo and Ray the Flying Squirrel, and an expanded Competition Mode.
The update patch notes have shared more on what has changed for those interested, which you can read through below:
Sonic Mania Update Version 1.04 Patch Notes
- The Main Menu layout has been updated with a visual diorama system that shows a preview of each mode.
- A call to action button has been added in the Main Menu.
- Updated cutscenes in Mania Mode.
- Updated boss fights in Mania Mode.
- Additional game options.
- Additional Data menu.
- Updated localisation.
- Updated leaderboard support in Time Attack mode.
- General bug fixes.