Sonic Forces Update Version 1.0.1 Now Available
SEGA has released a new software update for Sonic Forces on Nintendo Switch, seeing the game now on version 1.0.1.
This primarily introduces support for downloadable content which has started with the free Episode Shadow that promises to let players uncover the untold story of Infinite, as well as making game balance adjustments, correcting bugs, and improvements to the controls.
With the publisher deciding against sending out review code for the blue blur’s anniversary adventure, it is still to be awarded a Metascore on Metacritic – although early reviews have not been particularly positive.
Changes Made In Sonic Forces Update Version 1.0.1
- Added support for additional content:
- A three-stage prequel to the main story featuring Shadow as the protagonist.
- Transformation into Super Sonic
- New Avatar outfits
- Improved main menu controls
- Adjusted game balance for certain boss fights and stages
- Fixed player character reaction when taking damage
- Adjusted some skill abilities
- Test fixes
- Minor bug fixes
[Thanks, Tails’ Channel]