Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed receives patch
It’s not just ZombiU that has received a patch this week, as Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed has soon followed in pursuit.
This sees difficulty tweaks, exploit fixes, and network improvements made to Sumo Digital’s kart racer.
Detailed patch notes, provided by SEGA, are as follows:
• Vehicle collisions in online races handle high latency much better.
• X360 – Increased timeouts to allow for less network errors.
• Rating reset issues should be resolved.
• -100 Rating Penalty for players who quit races intentionally (even for router resets).
• Starlight Carnival – Road shader adjusted to prevent ‘driving in the sky’ issue.
• Super pick-ups in arenas should work in all cases now.
• Rare issue leaving players unable to return to lobby addressed.
• Tuned the difficulty of Traffic Attack, Ring Race, and certain Race events in World Tour.
• Corrected certain traffic attack gates not giving you extra time.
• Made the ‘Skip event after 3 failed events?’ option appear on all difficulties.
• Team Sonic – Made achievable in local gameplay so this is easier to get.
• Yokozuna – No longer unlocks when you only beat Sunshine Tour Expert Ghost.
• ‘Beat someone 500 points higher than you’ sticker no longer awarded unless criteria met.
• ‘Meteor Strike’ No longer triggers incorrectly.
• Time Attack – Multiple exploit fixes.
• Online play – Multiple exploit fixes.
• Co-op swap weapon slot now allows you to swap if you already have a weapon.
• Improved front end leaderboard caching.
• In-games triggers now handle physics tunnelling better for very fast players.
• incorrect HUD showing ‘Lap 2’ cases addressed.
• Improved motion controls for Wii-U
• Favourite character in license no longer incorrect.
• Hot-Rod physics effect in Arena’s clamped.
• Occasionally being able to drive through Swarm attacks corrected.
• Announcer should now say correct finishing position in high latency games
• All-Star music volume level corrected
• Reverb effects removed when audio disabled.