Sumo Digital has released a new software update for their slithery physics platformer, Snake Pass.
This introduces time trials and online leaderboards on Nintendo Switch, letting you battle it out against friends to see who can score the quickest time to top the leaderboard.
The developer has also improved how responsive Doodle is with his tail grabs to support Noodle, which will hopefully see the mechanic be far more helpful to those that need assistance.
Changes Made In Snake Pass Update Version 1.2.0
- Camera: fixed an issue where the camera did not move as fast as intended.
- Floor Is Molten Rock Achievement: The Floor Is Molten Rock achievement now triggers correctly.
- Game Icons: all platforms have updated game icons.
- General Fixes and Performance Improvements.
- Level 9: fixed an issue where the camera would not move for some players making the level unplayable
- Level 11: fixed an issue where the ball would activate incorrectly for some players.
- Quetzalcoatl Achievement: fixed an issue with Quetzalcoatl not triggering correctly for some players. If players have previously reached the requirements, playing a level without dying again should trigger the achievement.
- Tail Grab: fixed a bug where Tail Grab was unreliable.
- Tail Grab: fixed an issue where Noodle would move faster than intended while Doodle was holding his tail.
- Time Trial: fixed a TT exploit where players could get a time of zero.
- Time Trial: fixed an issue in Time Trial that prevented the timer from not displaying correctly.
- Time Trial: fixed an issue in Time Trial where some players could not complete the level.
- Time Trial and Leaderboards: Time Trial mode is now available for Nintendo Switch players. Battle it out against friends to see who can make it to the top of the leaderboards with the quickest time.