Aksys Games and Dreamloop Games have announced that Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax will release on Nintendo Switch.
This fast-paced local co-op action shooter for up to four players combines shoot ’em up and brawler gameplay with light RPG elements.
You must soar through space as the Galactic Police Force to defeat evil and save the future, gearing up in Galaxy Gear Mechs to unleash a devastating arsenal of primary and secondary weapons, special abilities and superweapons to obliterate your enemies.
There are five characters to choose with different loadouts, which are:
- Blue Falcon, the Sniper, uses spears and missile barrages to kill his opposition from afar.
- Red Tiger, the Berserker, goes hog wild with frenzied claw attacks and time altering abilities.
- Silver Wolf, the Dasher, charges from place to place exploding enemies into pieces with his bombs.
- Black Bear, the Reflector, uses shields to make her allies invulnerable and her enemies die to their own bullets.
- Amber Fox, the Nullifier, sucks in enemy fire only to return it to them tenfold and stabilizes the playing field.
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax will release on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide.