In this upcoming sequel to Horse Club Adventures, you can expect more quests to tackle and mysteries to solve at the Riding Stables. Returning players will have the chance to explore familiar settings and catch up with characters that they have met before, which have now been updated “with a vibrant look and feel.”
There is also Hazelwood, a new village where you can participate in new and exciting missions in which you can demonstrate your skills on horseback in riding disciplines and competitions (such as Western riding, dressage and show jumping).
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Access many new adventures and quest ready to explore in Horse Club girls
- New, exciting missions await in the well-detailed neighbouring village of Hazelwood like for example a photo contest.
- Demonstrate your skill on horseback in a variety of riding disciplines and competitions, for instance in Western riding, dressage and show jumping.
- To style the dream of having your own horse even more individually, not only your own game figure but the horses too can be customized and “spruced up” according to your own wishes.
- Encounter a little dog you can make friends with who becomes a loyal companion at your side from then on.
Horse Club Adventures 2: Hazelwood Stories will release at retail and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 27th October 2022.