Rumour: Yoshi, Ace Attorney and more Nintendo 3DS titles set for TGS reveal
Nintendo is putting together a 3DS showcase next week during the Tokyo Game Show, and a report from Japanese gaming blog Hachimaki contains several details. We’ve already heard the rumors of a second circle pad and Monster Hunter, so read on to see what’s new.
According to Japanese gaming blog Hachimaki, Nintendo are set to announce a flurry of software boundward for the Nintendo 3DS.
The announcements that are rumoured to be made, courtesy of Eurogamer, are as follows:
* New Monster Hunter exclusively for 3DS with support for online play
* New Yoshi side-scroller from Kirby’s Epic Yarn developer Good-Feel
* New game from the developer of WarioWare
* New Etrian Odyssey
* Hatsune Miku 3DS, with all the songs from Project DIVA and its sequel
* DS’s The Silver Case, from Grasshopper Manufacture, has been moved to 3DS
* eShop demo announcement, with a Super Mario 3D Land trial confirmed
* The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords release date announcement
* The latest 3DS project from Alchemist, developer of Umineko and Gal Gun, for 3DS
* A fifth Ace Attorney, including an Edgeworth scenario
* A new God Eater title, which will also launch on PlayStation Vita