After every single star fell from the sky into the endless wetland, you must wander around with your trusty bug net to find a way to replenish the now empty night sky.
Set against music from Disasterpeace (FEZ, Hyper Light Drifter, It Follows), along the way you will have the chance to pick wild flowers, recover lost poems and meet intriguing characters who will need your help.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Explore unique and harmonious biomes in an endless procedurally generated wetland
- Catch small creatures with your net and document your findings in your adventure journal
- Restore fallen stars in the empty night sky and interact with intriguing and colourful characters
- Collect long-lost poems floating adrift
- Take your time to enjoy nature, eat wild berries, skip stones on water or sit on a nice soggy log for as long as you like…
- Beautiful Sound Design by Disasterpeace! (FEZ, Hyper Light Drifter, It Follows)
Paradise Marsh will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2022.