Merge Games and Empyrean have announced that House Flipper is in development for Nintendo Switch.
With the chance to delve into the world of makeovers, as a one-man renovation crew, you will tear down crumbling properties before redecorating them and taking care of any technical mishaps.
Your goal is to buy, repair and remodel dilapidated houses to give them a second life but to also turn a profit. You will have hammers, drills and more at your disposal to fit, fix or clean everything up before decorating the interior with furniture and other items.
There will be a standard edition (£29.99 / $34.99) and Signature Edition (£39.99 / $49.99) made available at retail.
The Signature Edition comes with:
- a physical copy of the game
- two limited edition enamel pins featuring the House Flipper logo and a Sledgehammer
- a numbered collector’s certificate printed with the developers’ signatures
- a House Flipper Wrench keyring
- a customised House Flipper carpenter’s flat pencil
- a sturdy “Sierra” box with foam insert
- an outer sleeve featuring alternative artwork.
House Flipper will release at retail and on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Summer 2020.