Bringing world-renowned cartoonist Tove Jansson’s beloved Moomin to life, you will be challenged to help Snufkin restore harmony and balance to Moominvalley while protecting it from the industrious Park Keeper.
Tainted with the spread of grotesque parks that threaten to ruin the valley’s natural balance, this “ambient and cosy adventure experience for both kids and adults” has looked to combine open-world mechanics with puzzles, stealth and melodic elements.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- A cosy adventure game in a gorgeous storybook art style.
- Story-rich gameplay full of charming characters to meet and musical puzzles to solve.
- Explore the world of Moominvalley, inspired by creator Tove Jansson’s original stories.
- Cleverly combine your harmonica, stealth, and your friends’ tricks to outsmart the Park Keeper and open up Moominvalley for all to enjoy.
- A fantastic atmospheric soundtrack in collaboration with Sigur Rós.
Snufkin: Melody of Moominvalley will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in 2023.