Set in the icy seas of the Arctic, you must help a mama polar bear rescue her cub on the melting ice. Each time that you move, the ice under your feet will melt away making your route home increasingly treacherous.
“A polar bear parent and child separated by the drift flows that have begun to melt,” explains the game’s producer KobaP. “Solve the ice puzzle as quickly as possible and help the mother and child reunite! A healing puzzle that is a must-see for fans of animals and lovely hugs.”
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- 10 unique mechanics woven into 150 intriguing levels.
- Immerse yourself in a hand-drawn, picture book-styled (but frigid!) North Pole and as you cross the Arctic Ocean.
- Plan your every step carefully — with each move you make, the ice under your paws melts a bit.
- Relax and take your time puzzle-solving. It’s easy to retrace your steps or try a different level. Chill and enjoy the challenge.
- Adorable cub, seal and puffin.
Arctictopia will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide, priced at £4.99 ($5).