Taking inspiration from classic ’80s and ’90s cartoons, the narrative-driven adventure is set in a futuristic “light cyberpunk” world in which animals have replaced humans, privileged citizens live within a protective dome while others must deal with the ambient air pollution and struggle to make a living on the outside.
Brok is a private detective and former boxer who lives with his son Graff. After his wife passes away, Brok could never clear up how her accident happened. However, recent events will soon shed light on an even more tragic existence that may be linked to their own existence.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Solve puzzles with your wits… or muscles!
- Make choices impacting gameplay and/or story.
- Easy mode for pure “Point & Click” gameplay (fights can be skipped).
- Level up to beat enemies and bosses.
- Combine clues to uncover the truth!
- In-game hints.
- Two playable characters, switch at any time.
- 15 to 20 hours long on first playthrough.
- Multiple distinct endings to unlock.
- Fully voice acted (23,000 lines).
BROK the InvestiGator will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide, with a release date still to be confirmed.