Project CARS Limited Edition and pre-order bonuses secure supercars
Bandai Namco have announced a Project CARS Limited Edition, supporting the ambitious racing simulator from Slightly Mad Studios.
This will see the game presented in a special steel case with exclusive visual that will be accompanied by “Project CARS: By Racers 4 Racers,” a behind-the-scenes book that details how community helped to shape an entirely crowd-funded project. The Limited Edition will also allow quick access to five legendary cars and one-make series career invitations to drive them in. These will include:
* BMW M1 Pro Car: driven by legendary pilots such as Niki Lauda and Nelson Piquet
* Ford GT40 Mk IV: winner of 1967 Le Mans 24H
* McLaren F1: the legendary supercar from the historic manufacturer
* Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM: one of the most competitive DTM cars today
* Sauber C9: the late 80s dominant prototype
By pre-ordering the game at selected retailers you can also receive the Modified Car Pack, which grants you to a further three limited-run custom machines to expand your garage. These are:
* Ariel Atom 3 Mugen!
* Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster
* Ruf CTR3 SMS-R
The Project CARS Limited Edition will be available exclusively at GAME and Gamestop Ireland, with the pre-order Modified Car Pack offer only available through Amazon and select independent stores. Project CARS releases on Wii U in early 2015.