Ziggurat Interactive has announced that Prison Tycoon: Under New Management will release on Nintendo Switch next month.
You will be challenged to design, construct and maintain a successful correctional facility to provide rehabilitation for the incarcerated. To keep your staff and prisoners happy, you will need to manage the flow of resources while balancing the services and security that you provide.
Whether choosing to construct a new cell block or integrating a VR therapy room, you must make sure that your facilities are supportive and rehabilitative experience for your inmates.
The port to the portable home console will include the base game, both the Roll Call and Maximum Security downloadable content and the Creative Mode.
The developer has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Rehabilitate and Release: Evaluate prisoners, then provide the therapies that will help rehabilitate them, from zero gravity rooms to VR therapy
- Five Distinct Environments: Select from tropical, tundra, taiga (boreal forest), swamp, or desert biomes, each with its own environmental challenges
- Build From Your Own Blueprints: Design every room, path, checkpoint, office, and cell block
- Hire Experts: Evaluate and hire staff to serve 12 different roles in running and maintaining your facility
- Secure and Protect: Maintain a secure facility using guards, cameras, watchtowers, and checkpoints
Prison Tycoon: Under New Management will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 7th February 2023.