With the chance to “wash away your worries with the soothing sounds of high-pressure water,” you will fire up your power washer to be challenged with blasting away every speck of dirt and grime that you can discover to achieve a sparkling finish.
As you build your own powerwashing business, you will be rewarded with the chance to unlock new tools, upgrades and more – whether that be washers, nozzles, cleaners or extensions.
The super-soothing simulator will make a splash on the portable home console alongside the Tomb Raider Special Pack, thanks to a collaboration with Crystal Dynamics.
“Creating the Tomb Raider Special Pack has been an honour and a fantastic experience,” explains FuturLab lead designer Dan Chequer. “We can’t wait for players to get up close and personal with Croft Manor and explore its many secrets!”
Crystal Dynamics franchise general manager for Tomb Raider Dallas Dickinson adds: “What Tomb Raider fan hasn’t explored Croft Manor and thought ‘Winston could really use some help with these grounds! I would love to power wash this place!’? Now, with the help of Square Enix Collective and FuturLab that’s not only possible, but immensely satisfying as well.”
Square Enix Collective studio head Phil Elliott adds: “We know the community wants more to clean, and I’m delighted we’re able to kick off our post-release plans in style with this Tomb Raider collaboration. We’ve had so much great support from players, press and content creators, and we wanted to do something special to say thank you!”
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Time To Clean Up The Neighbourhood: Build up your business in Career Mode and complete a variety of dirty jobs across the dusty town of Muckingham. There’s no right or wrong; no time pressure or final score, just you and the tools you need to soak away your stress. Want a clean start? Chill out and replay your favourite jobs in Free Play.
- Powerwash And Chill: Relax, unwind, and play with friends in Online Co-Op! Lend a helping hand to your closest pal in Career Mode, or up to 6 friends can splash around in Free Play, tackling any job the host has already completed.
- Keep It Clean: For those looking for a little more pressure, beat your best scores in Challenge Mode! Fight grime in different scenarios; wash against the clock in Time Challenge or test your accuracy by using as little water as possible in Water Challenge.
- Good Clean Fun: Graffiti, grime, moss, and mould, no dirt is too tough for your range of washers, nozzles, cleaners, and extensions. Different dirt types have different levels of toughness, so make sure you’re getting tactical with your equipment. Feeling fancy? Then customise your look with washer skins and gloves!
- Relaxation, Satisfaction Guaranteed: From casual, clean freaks to players looking to get into the nitty-gritty, everyone can pick up and play to feel immersed. Absorb the relaxing atmosphere and stress-free pace as you strip dirt from patios, pavements, vehicles, and public parks. Stress gets to us all, so sit back, relax, and wash your worries down the drain.
- The World Is Your Canvas: Create art by cleaning the way you want. Your nozzles are your brushes; the neighbourhood is your canvas. Unleash your creative talents and transform ordinary dirt into exceptional artwork. Share your techniques and showcase your power-washing prowess and mud-caked masterpieces!
PowerWash Simulator will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 31st January 2023.