tinyBuild and niceplay games have announced that Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator is coming to Nintendo Switch, news that was shared as part of the week-long Inside the House of Indies holiday event.
In control of your whole shop, you will physical interact with your tools and ingredients to brew potions, as you work to invent new recipes, attract customers and experiment to your heart’s content – with your actions potentially determining the fate of the whole town.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Learn the Art of Potion Making: Concoct your potion plan. Grind ingredients and carefully mix them in your cauldron. Heat the coals. Boil and stir. Add the base: water, oil, or… something else. Congrats on your first potion! Was it easy to learn? Now try mastering it!
- Experiment and Invent New Recipes: Carefully plan your route via the Alchemy Map to combine different effects. Be mindful of common sense: you won’t find a market for a poisonous healing potion… right? Or would you?
- Sell Potions: Every day customers will come to your store looking for solutions to their problems. You will face consequences depending on what you decide to sell them. Attract guilds, befriend notable figures (or feud with them), gain riches and influence – and one day, you may even decide the fate of the whole town.
- Buy Ingredients or Grow Your Own: Every alchemist needs ingredients. You can buy them from travelling merchants: it can be pricey, but successful haggling may save you some coin. Or you can just grow your own!
- Get Creative With Customising: Want to give a special appearance to your best potions? Go ahead! Change bottle shape, label type, icon, and colours. You can even give it a custom name and label description. Carefully arrange your unique potions to showcase them on your shop’s shelves and tables… or carelessly throw them around – we’re not gonna tell you what to do, just have fun!
Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide in Spring 2023.