The second release under the publishing label after Grapple Dog earlier this year, your sole objective in this challenging arcade-style game is to be fast. You must overcome procedurally generated levels while scoring kills to maintain the health stored in your idol.
The publisher has outlined the game’s key features as below:
- Adrenaline-pumping action: A hypnotic scramble of early first-person shooter design that values speed above all else. Keep your head full and reach the end; Kill what you can to see it mend; Get the high score or try again.
- No lives, no retries, no repeats: Rack up your kill count to maintain the health in your idol and whatever you do, do not stop. Slowing down is game over. Find the oasis at the end of each level, pick your random upgrade, and dive back into the chaos. Every run of POST VOID is different thanks to the procedurally generated levels, so truly the only option is to… get good.
- Pick-up-and-play: Whether you have time for one quick run or have hours to spare, POST VOID’s easy to pick up but difficult to master style makes it enjoyable for all types of players. It’s a true arcade-style first-person shooter!
- Highly stylised: A unique, deeply atmospheric and blinding haze of retro-styled violence, POST VOID is intentionally intense, violent, and chaotic, both in its gameplay and its visual style. The developers poured their bizarre sense of style and passion into every second of the game.
- Tweaked to perfection: Following its overwhelming success on Steam, the PlayStation and Switch ports of POST VOID have been honed to perfection to make sure its fast-paced gameplay works as brilliantly on a controller as it does with a keyboard and mouse.
POST VOID will release digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Switch worldwide on 29th September 2022.