Nintendo has released a new software update for their pocket monster brawler Pokkén Tournament DX on Nintendo Switch.
This now lets players participate in online Team Battles, has added a recording feature to Free Training and special titles based on a player’s Official Group Matches ranking, and makes tweaks to battle records, certain Pokémon and their attacks.
Changes Made In Pokkén Tournament DX Update Version 1.1.0
- Players can now participate in online Team Battles.
- A recording feature has been added to Free Training in Practice Mode.
- Players can get special titles based on their ranking in Official Group Matches.
- Official Group Matches are groups held officially for Pokkén Tournament DX. Rewards are only available for certain Official Group Matches.
- It is now possible to change how battle records are displayed.
- Battle records will be displayed when players enter a group.
- Team Battles are now available in Event Mode
- Adjustments have been made to some Pokémon and attacks. (Details here)