Pokémon TCG: Black & White – Dark Explorers expansion detailed
The Pokémon Company International have confirmed that they are soon set to launch the fifth expansion within the Pokémon Trading Card Game: Black & White series.
Pokémon TCG: Black & White – Dark Explorers is due to hit retail on May 9th in English, with the French, German, Italian and Spanish expansions to release in late summer.
The expansion will encompass six powerful Pokémon-EX, including Darkrai-EX, as well as Darkness-type Pokémon such as Zoroark, Umbreon, and Sableye, with additional Trainer cards like ‘Dark Path’ that give Darkness-type decks an added edge during battle.
You’ll also receive a code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online within each theme deck and booster pack.
Further key details regarding the expansion are as follows:
* Six more Pokémon-EX from the Unova region and beyond
* New strategies for Darkness-type Pokémon
* More than 100 cards, including three Shiny Secret rare cards
* More Restored Pokémon options
* First Eevee cards since the Pokémon TCG: HS—Undaunted
* Parallel foil card guaranteed in each booster pack
The English version of Pokémon TCG: Black & White – Dark Explorers hits retail on May 9th.