The Pokémon Company International and Game Freak have released a new software update for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, which are now on version 1.3.0.
This has introduced compatibility for The Crown Tundra, downloadable content that has been released as part of the game’s Expansion Pass.
There are also additional Pokémon that will now appear for all players, even those without the Expansion Pass, as well as implementing fixes for “a number of issues” to improve the gameplay experience.
Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield are now available exclusively for Nintendo Switch worldwide.
Pokémon Sword And Shield Update Version 1.3.0 Patch Notes
- Part 2, The Crown Tundra, has been released as downloadable content
- Customers who have purchased the Pokémon Sword Expansion Pass or Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass can now explore The Crown Tundra
- Additional Pokémon now appear
- Even if you have not purchased the expansion pass, you can find additional Pokémon through online gameplay.
- Other updates
- Fixed a number of issues so that gameplay is more enjoyable.